Sunday 13 December 2015

Off The Page by Jodi Picoult and Samantha Van Leer


13/12/15



Hey, so I reviewed another book and there is going to be three more of these reviews coming. I am going to start doing my blog properly in January, so on the 1st January 2016, you will get a review of new makeup I have bought or received. It may be some I bought ages ago, or after Christmas because I am definitely going to be buying some more after christmas.

Along with the blog update! My new book review and what the book looks like. This book is already out so you can go and buy it for £12.99 now at any book store. I don't know about other countries, but I know it is definitely out in the UK.

Off The Page Review:

This book was so amazing. I literally couldn't keep my head out of it. Felt like I was living the fairytale. Some parts of the story felt like I could really connect to Oliver and Delilah. Was such a sweet romance story with the natural couple problems, but that made it feel so much more real. Made me want to find a Genie and wish my favourite character out of a book!

Off The Page Book Covers

:

No comments:

Post a Comment